What is a Connectivity Integrator (CI)? First and foremost, CIs are provider-neutral technology experts who specialize in the design, procurement and implementation of integrated solutions for telecom, network, data center and cloud technologies, with complimentary managed services. In this White Paper, we explain exactly what that means for customers and vendors alike. We also compare the CI solutions sourcing model to in-house sourcing models, demonstrating both the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of the CI service. As such, this resource is a great starting point for anyone looking to:
- Enhance their next connectivity solution with a team of industry experts
- Streamline the research and quote process
- Improve the integration of multiple vendors and/or product sets
- Seek the assistance of an unbiased, strategic telecommunications partner
- Supplement their administration resources with an experienced team that can negotiate multiple contracts and form or manage new vendor relationships
Use the download form to the right (on a desktop) or below (on mobile) to receive a complimentary copy of this White Paper today!
*Please turn off any pop-up blockers before downloading this White Paper.