GCN’s Project Management Office (PMO) provides world-class project design and management services for businesses of all sizes, including some of the world’s largest companies. We handle projects of various size and scope, from small regional installations to worldwide complex deployments.
Our PMO has established time-tested processes to ensure that your project is delivered on time and to your specifications. Our Project Managers are:
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certified by PMI (Project Management Institute)
- Required by GCN to maintain their membership and certification in good standing, ensuring they remain up-to-date on the latest PM techniques and methodologies
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in telecommunications
- Specialize in colocation implementations and migrations, as well as disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Manage complex voice, video, and data center projects anywhere in the world
GCN engages our Project Managers early in the sales process to ensure that the scope of the future Project Plan is clearly understood. We follow a standardized approach to Project Management, ensuring that each project runs smoothly from initiation to design, from implementation to acceptance testing, and finally from go live to project closure activities.
In addition our renowned comprehensive project management, our PMO team also provides:
- Complete telecom lifecycle management
- Ongoing account management
- Industry-leading customer service