Flexible, Secure, Cost-Effective
More and more businesses are upgrading their networks from frame relay to MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching), particularly those seeking to connect different locations together on a private network.
GCN facilitates these upgrades, assuring the following benefits for our clients:
- Secure communications for multi-site networks, delivered over a private, MPLS-enabled IP backbone
- Data is segregated from other customers and the public Internet
- Routing intelligence resides in our partners’ networks, not in on-site customer equipment
- Applications prioritized for Class of Service
- Customized management levels to meet your specific business requirements, including options for full management and customer premise equipment (CPE)
- Our Partners configure, deploy, and manages CPE at each of your network sites
- Scalable bandwidth options from DS1 to OC48
- Broad range of Ethernet incremental bandwidth options, from 3 to 1,000 Mbps
- One network platform for all application traffic
- Better utilization of existing bandwidth
- Run VoIP and data applications over the same circuits
- Single flat rate for Class of Service, with no bandwidth or traffic mix restrictions
As part of our commitment to providing value-added service to our clients, our team will guide you through the selection process, to ensure you secure the best carrier(s) for your business’s MPLS network.