Colocation allows for businesses to place their network, server, storage and other ancillary gear in specifically designed facilities, and interconnect them to a variety of telecommunications and other network service provider(s) with a minimum of cost and colocation hosting complexity.
GCN offers one of the widest range of colocation options in the industry, from simply hosting a single rack of equipment to running hundreds of servers in a private custom suite with multiple dedicated fiber Internet connections for network connectivity.
GCN technical teams have designed and implemented countless colocation solutions around the world for our clients.
Colocation is an ideal solution for a large variety of industries, including:
1. Web commerce companies
- Safe environment
- Cost-effective, redundant connections to the Internet
2. Major enterprises
- Disaster avoidance
- Offsite data backup
- Business continuity
3. Telecommunication companies
- Interexchange traffic with other telecommunications companies
- Access to potential clients
GCN’s managed service provider (MSP) services include all of the benefits of colocation as listed above, as well as:
- Arrangements for managed backups and/or operating system management
- Application and database management support